There were impressive Fourth of July firework displays all over the country, but perhaps none as exciting as the one inside Mike Tingley’s garage in Michigan.
Tingley tried using a smoke bomb to get rid of a bee infestation inside. Somehow, he failed to remember that the garage is where he stores all of his fireworks. He realized this after it was too late. A neighbor alerted him to fire coming from the garage, and by the time firefighters arrived, it was engulfed in flames from the exploded rockets. As the garage burned down, fireworks shot into the sky. Fortunately no one was hurt.